1.00pm to 8.00pm
Marian College Gymnasium
Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews will be held on Wednesday 8th May, 2019. This is an important opportunity to speak to teachers for direct feedback about your child’s progress throughout this semester and discuss any issues that may have arisen. It is highly recommended that students attend. Details of the interviews follow:
- Interviews start at 1.00pm and the evening concludes at 8.00pm
- There will be a whole staff break at 5.30pm for 30 minutes.
- Interview times are a strict 8 minutes per subject.
- If you have teachers who teach multiple classes with your child, please book only one interview timeslot. Similarly, if you have a need to discuss an issue in greater depth, please organize a separate meeting time.
- From the College Website Homepage, click on the PAM icon.
- Log in to PAM using your current username and password.
- From your PAM homepage, Click on the Parent Teacher Interview Icon. This will open a page where you can make bookings for your child/children.
- Click on the child you wish to make a booking for, then select the subject. The times when that staff member is available will appear. Only available timeslots will appear.
- Click on a suitable time and select ‘Book Interview’.
- Booked times will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Continue making bookings for subjects and teachers you wish to meet.
- You will be able to print off all bookings made using the print icon.